Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Wahaha.

hahaha, here we r again. At this rate, this is going to be a bi annual blog.
I won't even kid myself to say things like I will try to update this space more often.
Maybe there isn't much going on in my mundane life now.

As tradition dictates, I need to sum up my life in the past 6 mths before proceeding.

Here it goes: Spent all my time until June, mugging, feeling despair, guilty about studying. Yes, I eventually failed my exam. I dunno why, the exam was hard. But hard exams do not usually stumble me. My brain was just not what it used to be. I kicked myself in the arse, then enjoyed a gorgeous summer. Learnt to golf in a indoor tennis court, sailed and capsized twice, shunned the trains for cycling, went to Alaska, and life is back to normal.

Currently toying with an idea that I stole, I wonder if it will work. We shall see.

No comments: