Sunday, April 08, 2007

A walk to remember

A walk to remember was on TV today. Although I think Mandy Moore sucks, the male lead was quite eyecandy.

Anyway, this show brings back memories. A point in my life where I did not know what the hell I was doing. I watched this show at JEC like 5 years ago with a guy, this quite hunky guy. It was crazy. I didnt know I was doing. The guy was hunky as agreed by most people in the varisty and somehow I landed myself with him. I think he treated me like his gf and now I cannot even remember if he tried to hold my hand.

All i remembered was, during the show I was like wtf, after the show I was like, how do I get rid of him. Which was strange because I sorta invited trouble myself. I 'dissapeared' and remained uncontactable for like a month from him after that. It was sorta end of story. I felt bad, am reminded of how bad I felt today.

Things that come back to haunt you.

No comments: