Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Fly Birdie Fly...

I've been procrastinating blogging because I was too tired, a flurry of activities or just plain scared to pen my emotions down.

As usual I only return to blogger when I am extremely upset, the reasons for being so upset remains the same. Its always the same caged in a bird feeling, trying to break free, screaming, yelling, hitting bit. i hate it. n i hate having to rant about it. sigh.

I saw the date on my last post, I talked about V day. Alboy received his admission information on Vday and that has fast forwarded our lives. A flurry of ring shopping, followed by very fast decisions on gowns and photographers, we are going to be legally recognised as one soon. I am not the least bit excited and sometimes wonder if this were happening if not for the admission result. Alboy assures me it was just a matter of time, but I think that he would now still be 'too busy' if he were not given the push. I try to feel a little excited but I can't find it. Its a chore to me. I just want it over and done with. On hindsight, I should have planned this thing to be over and done in 2 mths instead of 3. I totally overestimated the time needed for gowns and photos.

To conclude, my current mood is sad, v sad with a stinging leg.

No comments: