Monday, June 05, 2006

Lunch is exciting.


Lunch was an eyeopening affair today.
One of my Thai colleague was telling us about his gf, and then revealing that he/she is transsexual. We were like gaping in astonishment when he went on to graphically describe their sex life. He claims that the girl/guy can have orgasms I was like huh, really ah. If he had been a better looking guy, I might have been so grossed out but he is like pimply, in short ugly.

Then, another colleague received a present from our Thai colleague, It was a dildo/vibrator. Seriously, I have no idea whats the difference although she claimed there is. Woa, it was like rubbery, kinda thick and big in my opinion, it was like weird feeling it. I cannot imagine stuffing something like that into myself just to climax.

I am not particularly conservative but I am still reeling from the whole experience. *shugs*

 

No comments: