Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Time..


Sometimes I think time isn't enough.
I left the office at 8pm last night. It was not too late though. In fact, I deliberately waited for 8pm to leave. I had finished my swim at 720 and figuring it makes no sense to go back at that time, I went back to the office to read the newspapers.
So, I reached home at 8.15pm. Dinner and it was like 9pm when I was done. Watched a bit of the shows my brother recorded for me and it was 10pm.
10pm was desperate housewife time. Mull over my claims , surf for hotels, at 11pm and it was like time for bed.
Crazy, I felt like I had no time to myself. You may disagree, but I hate it when I am too tired to even read.  I didn't need to bath because I did that before going home.

So, I resolved to leave office at like 7pm latest today.

But, my mum's incessant nagging when she sent me to work today made me change my mind. If I could freely surf and do my general administrative stuff in the office. I will finish it all and go home only for dinner. My mum is downright ridiculous. She happily spins stories and starts believing in it and accusing the whole world. Sometimes I wonder why I keep pushing off plans for the next overseas trip with her. I am not sure if I can take it.

Now I understand why I hardly miss home when I am travelling. And, lets see what time I will leave the office today.

 

No comments: