Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I wonder if I am homesick yet..

So, I am out of the country and I get sms saying that my blog was quoted on Digital Times. Ahha.  I didn't even get to see the article!
Obviously, I went to check my google analytics to see if there is any spike in traffice. So, I got about 65% new readers, thankfully  u readership isn't too high. Else, i have to be start being careful about what I write, because if you know me, you will know its me.
 
Yup, I am in US now, the land where everything is super big but nowhere as nice as Singapore. I love my country man. I hear there is late night shopping now and tons of fireworks going on. There is absoutley nothing to do here. Driving on the other side of the road is a tad scary,  and I hate it that the signs are so tiny, or blocked by some big trees and that everything is on the right.
 
K, the internet sucks here, so thats it and I'll be back in a month!

1 comment:

Handsel said...

so u actually have a blog. in the US, i wish i were back home, but I will still be here for 3 more weeks.coming back in Sept