Thursday, August 24, 2006

Yeah only 2 more nights in Austin!l


then, I am off to LA and Vegas. I hope the trip would be fun. I mean, afterall I am so sick of the US of A. I wonder why anyone will come here long term.
Yesterday I met up with my project mentor again, and I felt like bashing him. After the longest time of getting the fact that sg is not part of China into thick skull. He exclaimed,  "How come this is in English?" when I showed him newspaper cutting of The Strait Times.  I wanted to knock his head. Helllo, please do your research. I later sent him the Wikipedia entry of Sg for him to read, if he reads. I wanted to tell him that we probably have a much higher literacy rate than his country, and that we cane americans who come and vandalise our property. Such a kok.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah kok!!!
Kok Americans!
I truly agree!
What to do... they have err... 52 states??? So one year they only visit one state for holiday, so... they never go out, basically.
KOK!!!
-kay