Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Thus far..


Lets see, it has been quite fruitful.
I cut my hair. Finally.
Started Malay classes.
Went to a baby's 1mth old at the far side of the island.
Edited a video clip.
Arranged to play tennis on Friday.
Not bad.

I just need to find a regular tennis coaching kind of thingy.

On another note, my colleague has been going on and on about her wedding/house/photos I am getting so OD. It has been like this for almost a year. She started looking for a place a yr ago but has yet to find one. Then, her bf proposed, it was more like a forced one imho, so there starts the wedding hotels.bridal talk..yadar yadar. I wonder why these people are so obsessed abt getting married.

Sure, getting married is a joyous occasion but really, how many wedding have you attended that you really really want to go? My count so far is none, maybe 1/2.  So my point is, whats the point in making such a hoo haa about your wedding when no one really wants to attend/will remember it.

If I had a choice, i would not even want to have the dinner. Then because its not very likely that will happen, it will be a chop chop affair. No cheesy photos, no dance, no singing, no surprises. Just eat ,hand over your angbao and go! Alboy says I'm heartless, but I really don't care.

Meanwhile, its back to hearing all the wedding ramble day in day out till my colleague gets married. Yucks.

No comments: