Monday, November 06, 2006

Yet another sigh post

Sigh. I do not know if its another pre-monday blues or what, but I am getting this general I do not know what to do with my life now again.
If this were qaurter life crisis, it better be over in the next mth, am finally turning 26.
 
I feel so restrainted. To say restrained is not the entired truth. Its more like I want to do a lot of things but I am not doing.
Even simple things. Like CUT MY BLOODDY HAIR!!!  Can you believe I procasinated for months. I am so disugsted with myself.
My usual slew of reasons:
- swam in the day, so I do not want to wash my hair many times a day.
- leave office too late, too lazy to take cab, no pt stlying my hair at night
- weekends - I just fall back in to slumber.
- its a money saving action to not cut my hair
 
And then, before you know its its six long months since my last hair cut.
 
 
I just found out my cousin is doing his MBA. He around my age and graduated a yr or two later. I used to be the academically brighter child, but now even he is doing a MBA. In a pathetic way, I feel so sorry for myself. I do not know if its procasination, but I have no idea if an MBA is useful for me. I still do not think its worth the money, but then again, imagine the price of no education. You can't really tag a monetary value to knowledge.
 
And, I cannot get my firewire port to work. Mega sigh
 
Good news is I am starting malay lessons twice a week.
 
I am looking for a tennis buddy, to play on weekday nights. Mon thurs out cos of malay classes.  Possible coaching lessons, rate is $50/hr for two. Anyone interested? Intricate details are not worked out yet.

No comments: