Monday, June 11, 2007

chirp chirp


I been reading Karen Cheng blog and she is just so inspiring. I been reading for some time now but on a lazy Sunday afternoon I just started reading entries from before. She inspires me. She makes parenting seem like such a joy. Totally opp from whatever stories my mum tells me. Sometimes I wish my mum stop doing such things. Its poisoning me. Her husband comes home at 5pm everything, and still has time to take care of kids. I do not think it happens here in Sg. If you reach home by 8pm I supposed its a wonderful thing already.

I know she probably has her tiring times too but the fact that all her entries are so bright and chirpy is just so nice. Its like an escape from my own world. I should make a conscious effort to blog about happy things. Like how today I swam faster than this 1.8m tall ang moh. Like how my boss is not around and I have been doing rubbishy work today. Like how I convinced myself that even though I stare at my computer screen doing nothing, I am doing work as long as I am listening to podcast by top company management from the ipod. Ain't that wonderful.

 

No comments: