Saturday, August 11, 2007

Jetlagged

I am officilly jet lagged. It feels strange. I never ever experienced jetlag. I mean I could just sleep and sleep and sleep. Except that for the past two days in a row, I have been waking up at 6am.

Nursing a heavy head now but I just can't seem to sleep. Had a crazy dream in which I could conjured spells like Harry Potter and was escaping from something, except that I forgot the magical spells and was caught. I could not remember the spell that stunned people. In my dream it was stupify but I said stunned, totalus which all did not work.

I don't really want to get back to work. I been in KL 2 weeks before US, so it barely feels like I am working.

Managed to spend 900 dollars in US, of which only 200 is on myself. I don't understand why. I spent 300+ bucks on my family and another 300+ bucks on Alboy's side. Thats what happens when coach is 'cheap'

And as usual, the levis that i buy in US is too small when i return home. For some strange reason all the time, I fool myself into thinking the smaller size fits better when its always too tight when I reach home. This is the 3rd time. Sigh.

Bought a useless half jacket too cos it was so pretty. Usually i make really pratical buys but things change when you cross time zones. Spent a ton on the stopover at narita too, those jap stuff were all so pretty that you just want to buy them all. I need to stop buying stuff.

Maybe I should try to get back to sleep now.

No comments: