Monday, July 30, 2007

The land of the nobody

Woa its been a month since my last update. I didnt even know it was that long. What was I doing?

Yes i spent one week in KL, half a week sick, celebrated 5 yrs with Alboy and now am on the verge of going to the land of nobody. Dun wannna gooo!!!

I have shopping list from people, I supposed the joy of buying something and paying for it but knowing it won't hurt your pockets is quite fun, except that I am not sure if I am able to find stuff that is on the list and also that I would not be able to collect back a portion of the money.

Today I woke up and suddenly I was like..maybe I should quit and go study. Surfed for MBAs at work and decided that I would only quit if I get a scholarship. Made a mental note to look more into scholarships but knowing me, it prob be this thought in my head that never materialise. V Bad.

Its only 7.20pm but I am feeling v tired. I think I can call it a day and sleep now but I have some stuff I want to do that I have been putting off. Plus there is the packing to be done for the dreadful trip. I prob miss all my flight connections and have the airport staff treat me like a stupid asian again.

So long

No comments: