Thursday, October 11, 2007


I can't believe I am soo sooo sooo sleepy in the morning. I slept at 11+ midnight, so that gave me a good8 hours sleep but I am still terribly sleepy. My head feels as if it is starved of oxygen and I just feel like sleeping in the sauna at lunch. Maybe I should go swim then sleep. Plus I think I have a naturally sleepy face so people always think I look damn tired.

This week has been crawling for me. The past few weeks have been a blur but this week is agonising. Maybe its the eagerly awaiting Monday holiday thing that is making time pass so slowly.

I had a strange dream last night. I dreamt that of Emily, Ben, Jiliang , Samuel, Hanwei and this one other girl. I was going to alter a dress cos someone insisted I alter it and I met Emily there with a girl. I had to go to work after and Emily kept insisting my mum should give us a lift cos its on the way, but it really wasnt cos she was going to NTU n me to JE. But we still all hoped in. Surprising the car could fit us all, Hanwei took the wheel with my mum at the passenger seat. It was super weird. Then I realised it was 8am and if I stayed in dreamland  I would have to call in sick. Which may not be such a bad thing afterall.

I reiterate, I am terribly sleepy.

 

 

No comments: