Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Its been a long time.

Yes, its been a long time. I checked, only 3 posts in 2009.
I contemplated blogging more, but maybe it was procrastination, maybe it was because I didn't 'feel' like it, maybe it was because I totally forgot about it, but eventually didn't.

I guess I should summarise my life in the past 7 months for the sake of my future self when I reread my blog.

Here it goes,
well, alboy and I are officially recognised as one now. We moved halfway around the world and have been here for 6 mths. I am now forced to prepare my own food, burning my hand in the process. The scar hasn't quite healed and I am forever wondering how long it would take. I took my CFA level 1 exam and hopefully will proceed to level 2 next june. I still swim 3 times a week although in a controlled 80F temperature. I saw, touched, smelled, snow for the first time in my life. I decided I hate snow. I don't like the dry weather either. Makes my lips crack, skin dry and most of all, I hate waking up with a perched throat. Its just too painful.

Let see, what else.
I went to Eastern Europe, that includes, Berlin, Vienna, Krakow, Budapest, Prague and some stops in Slovakia, went to Mexico and Florida. This means I now completed the Disneys of the world. A bit OD though. 5 Disneys in 5 years. I probably traveled to the most countries in 09, although it wasn't the year I travelled the most.

I smoked pot, overhyped and didnt feel a thing, probably because I was spewing smoke like a dragon instead of inhaling it. I made like 1 and a half friend in 09, and probably lose them this year or the year after. I got out of the 9-5 routine but am unsure what I feel about it. Sure, I love the fact I do not have to wake up at some god forsaken hour to stare at a screen, but sometimes time do seem to stand still and then suddenly pass too fast. I function pretty well alone, but that is an autistic fact we already know. I learned a new language. My spanish is probably better than my malay now.

Life is pretty ok now, although not the 'great' I declared at the start of 09.
Let see how the year unfolds and hopefully I return to this site more.

No comments: