Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Big Sigh

yes, i am sad, possibly depressed and totally xianz.

It has already been established that I lacked the happy gene but some things really do get to me. It is the lethal combination of anticipating for something that never happens and that something happens to be bak po from my favourite vendor.

Big Sigh.

So, there are very few things I miss or have to eat, and I think the two things that ranks high in my list are bak po and mooncakes from my specific vendors. And it was stupidly declared as food.

I know I should not flare up about this n that its bad karma but I can't help it cos I am really upset. I even went into slumber for 3 hours and had dreams about it. that is in additional to the one whole night worth of bak po nightmare. Extreme right.

Big Sigh

No comments: