Saturday, August 21, 2004

when i started this blog-i decided it was not going to be a rant and my life is miserable blog. my life is not. but just let me do this once.

you say i make you feel guilt. you say i make you remember that you are scarificing a lot and that makes you disgruntled.

i say i am sick if you not being able to confirm anything. i say you are so busy.

u say i want to travel too much.

i say you forget that i'm a salaried worker. i say you forget my life is unexciting.

yes, i itch to travel. commitments i have, but i do not like to over commit. maybe i was never meant to be someone with great responsibilties and make multi dollar decision.

enough said, who wants to go maldive with me over the deepavali and hari raya weekend? or anywhere as a matter of fact.

email me. i now have a gmail account.*struts ard proudly* its the same username as my icq nick.


No comments: