Thursday, November 24, 2005

The week thus far

Gosh, yet another silly morning when I forget to bring my phone to work.

No one calls me much anyway, however, I am waiting for calls that turn out important and could change the way my life turns out. Anyway my phone is on very low batt. I thought I remembered putting it into my nice orangey velet case and into my bag before I left the house.

I do not have much to blog about these days. Really. Life has so far been so stagnant you can mass breed dengue mossys in it.

I had a good week thus far, I hope it goes on smoothly.

Lets see,

Monday whizzed pass me. I couldn't even remember what I did ,where I went. Oh ya, I remembered now.

The weather was so cool on Monday, it was this nice breezy cool air. Ms L had told me that the temperature was a nice 24-28 degrees and I refused to believe. I mean when is our weather ever this temp? Also, weather reports are as reliable as those tiny plastic forks they give you when you order meat.

I went to swim and it was wonderful. The water was chily. It was nice really. I did ten glorious laps of freestyle and I savoured every moment of it. The plunging of your arm back into the cool water and the feeling of the cold water on your back against your warm body. It was really great. I never thought I will enjoy swimming in cold weather that much.

I watched Harry Potter on TV then, Daniel was so much cuter, now he is just 'Euro trash'. Also, it is amazing or rather disgusting how Rupert morphed into this ugly thing. Am going to watch Chicken Little tonight. *thanks to the people up north*

Tuesday. I met my primary sch mates. I never fail to have fun with them. E was as usual noisy, it amazes me sometimes how she vehemently insists on something when we all know otherwise, or how she always manages to explain things in circles. If she were a stranger, I would have condemn her. But I guess over 15 yrs of friendship has left me deeply biased.

Wednesday went pass me. I spent the first half of the day slightly nervous but felt tremedously better after lunch. I swam another 10 glorious laps in chilly waters again. Its really quite nice.

Today, the sun is finally out. I kinda miss the cool weather already.

2 comments:

Guojun said...

Hey!!! Fianlly!!! You blogged!!!!

minGli said...

wahh..this is your week...much better than mine lor...good luck babe!