Sunday, December 04, 2005

BBQ

I had a great bbq last night and I was in bed by 1am. Such is the growing needs of a young adult. I seem to need so much sleep these days.

The bbq was fun except that I had a few misgivings abt certain things.

Ms L tried to shove me $20 bucks before she left. It was like duh, really unnecessary because we go back a long way and besides you cannot really price friendship. Anyhow, $20 was too much, you didn't even drink a single drop of the beer.

What pissed me off was that some of my friends were really cheapo. Those that read this blog, or those that I know read this - I am not referring to you. You guys are close enough for me to not matter about such things. I also do not refer to those I told they do not have to bring anything.
I shall not elaborate. It is hard to verbalised such things without coming off sounding like a loser miser.

Alboy says it this way, he feels that good food makes a difference to a bbq and he is more than willing to share good food along with his culinary skills. He however too agreed some of the people present were cheapo.

Anyway, Alboy thinks that he is super eligible now and keeps using the fact against me. He bbq-ed all the food.. the last time i bbqed with him, there was hunky roy to take over the bbq. Roy surprisingly BBQed very well too. Everything was nicely done. It was the best bbq then, super good food, all nicely cooked.

2 comments:

moi said...

Erm, but I ate alot of the meat and it was GOOD, yummy and totally delicious! hehe ;)
- Ms L. :)

minGli said...

haha..i wish i was there..but I kinda feel paiseh to go there without having know anyone except u and alboy.. :P