Sunday, February 12, 2006

Mid of Feb, almost

Twelve days since the last entry. Well it didnt seem that long. I wonder why all the time has went.

I have nothing much to blog about really,except how jaded things are.
I be going to BKK soon. Very much a work trip with not much time for shopping because boss is going. I dun realy care too, BKK has lost its attraction for me. I guess after you go there 3 times in a yr, its just about the same. I love my SG.

I did place a bet for the 10mil draw toto. Infact, the outlet that I bought from produced a winner. It had done so a few years before too. Well, I striked one number on each ticket. Two ticket, mine and Alboy. If I did win 10mil, I would be out of the country by now. Touring around the world. I guess I will prob just pack 2 sets of clothes and be off. I will buy everything at each destination. Since I won nothing, it would be back to work on monday.

It was the first time I placed a bet. It was mildly exhilirating and addictive. I think the next time round, if I were waiting for somone or killing time and there is a outlet ard, I might just go in to place a bet. Its called buying a hope. The draw of a windfall is really great.

Oh, Vday's coming. I still do not understand the fuss attached to it. I betted with my colleague that Alboy will not remember its Vday because of his busy schedule and I on my part will not mention a single word to him. What I like about Vday is seeing people prepare for it, joining in the fuss as I ooo and aaa bout their plans. Its more of a conversational topic for me. When it comes to myself, its like eerrr ok.

1.41am and my mum is not asleep yet. I am waiting for her to conk so that I can snuggle up to Alboy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same here, bought Toto too. Got 4 numbers... in 3 diffent tickets. How to win! But the hope was there. Was telling everyone Friday will be my last day... haha guess it's back to work!

minGli said...

hmmm.. wahh..so late snuggle up to alboy?? :P