Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Thus far...

So I havn't blogged in a really long time. In fact I hardly on the computer at home. Somehow I get home late enough to be tired enough not to want to on the computer. I been in BKK too.

Spent 4 days there, the usual work walk around home thing. Nothing much about the city attracts me anymore, except the cheap earrings,8 for 100baht, and the great southern thai curry. I had major cravings for it the few days I came back. I even popped a thai chilli padi into my mouth just for the kick of it. It wasn't too hot at first, but once you drink water, oohooo the hotness spreads. Its more of the peppery kinda hot than chilli hot. I was uncontrollablely tearing and sniffing. And mind you, I do think my chilli standard is quite high. I eat a whole lot of chilli compared to people around me and I hardly find anything the least bit hot. But that chilli padi, shoik!

I will be goign to MOS tomorrow. Lets all hope I can stand the smoke. The last time i was at the entrance, I felt so repelled. I hate smoke. I hate smokers. Anyway, its ladies night and I am dying to take a look at its interior. Better do so now before the couches and everything get all dirty grimy stained with alcohol spills and vomit.

Another update, I am no longer going to Manila next week. Turns our that my colleague manged to get his reservist deferred and I am staying put in sunny sg.

No comments: