Tuesday, January 31, 2006

In a turn of an eye (directly translated)

So cny came and gone, at least the holidays. But then again, cny is as impt as the holidays eh..no?

Back to boring work week. No hoildays till Good Friday which is in April? Thats 2 whole good months. Waaaa. Someone told me that Vday is coming but that seriously means nothing to do. No phol, so means nothing eh.

I was noting that today is the end of January and somehow I wished the yr will go by faster. I just want it to go by fast. I have no idea why too. I guess I still miss the Xmassy mood + the cool weather.

I had intially planned to go to town on Friday but my uncle switched his house visiting day last minute. Now I have to go to his house for dinner instead. It the uncle whose wife cannot cook for nuts.

I have two more weeks of cny dinners to eat before the whole cny thingy ends. I guess its good, time away from Alboy. We are talking now but I think I have OD-ed on the whole thing.

My mum had asked him to come to our place this Sat because it is our turn to host the dinner. I told him not to come, but it seems like he will. I cannot stand all my noisy relatives questioning him and me. Just keep him away, its not as if he will become part of the family anytime soon. Dud. I hope he doesnt come. I told him that if he comes, he will have to help clean up after the guests leave. That means vacuum mop scrub, you know the drill.

I had fun with my cousin's kids. They were 6 and 2. I kinda envied them. I wished I were their age. They seemed so happy, running around, full of energy, no worries, laughing. I cannot seem to remember a time when I was like this.

Now, I hestitate abt running ard because it wil make me pespire.
I do not laugh that much or easily find mirth.
I seems to be tired all the time, not much energy.

When I watch them sleep, its so peaceful. Now when I sleep, I grouch about having to wake up early and grouch again when I wake up. Life as a child. You smile play laugh go back to sleep.

I remembered the times when I looked forward to cny, because I could play with my cousins. They seemed so far away, but looking at the little kids today helped me relive some of those memories. Some, most memories have faded away.

No comments: