Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Thus far part 2

Gosh, another lazy afternoon. Drowsy and perfect for sleeping. Except that I am at work. Crap.

The week is passing by exceptionally slowly. I suspect its because I spend too many hours in the office. I am here till 8 everyday, and yet I am the first few to leave.

I need to do something different. Like...go to Maldives! I saw a Club Med advert, its about 1200 including almost everything. I thought it was reasonable. Now, to find people to go with me and the time. I am not sure of my schedule at work so its hard for me to plan when to take time off.

Oh, Alboy suffered from mental burn out finally. I thought he would go on and on, he has not taken a break since we started work (minus 1 week in Japan). He works 24/7, as in really 24/7. He refused to go to work yesterday and slept the whole day. Slept 20 hours right through. Only waking up to pee. Like a camel storing sleep. Crazy. However, he still doesn't get the idea that Sundays are meant for rest and you do not need to fall sick to justify resting at home. Its the self-imposed guilt thing I tell you. Thank goodness I am not made of such strong moral fabric.

No comments: