Saturday, September 09, 2006

Back!

Back Back Back! In Fact back for a week.

LA was a mess, minus Disney the happiest place on earth. Even Disney, I felt Tokyo’s Disney was much better. The staff were more polite and I felt happier.

Vegas was good. Won Money at the penny machines and Grand Canyon was just humbling. The 5 hr drive to and fro was killing though. I never driven so much so fast in my life.

 

Back to the routine of work. We have a new office now. I am still undecided on how I feel about my new seat. Right in front of me is this huge red pillar that blocks my entire view. To my left is this big hole that leads to the pantry. I try to position myself so that I am in between these two structures and can see some view. My colleague next to me types too loud and it is irritating me. My boss is very near me now and my stingy office manager is of hearing distance too. I suspect they can hear my phone conversations. Have to be extra careful now.

 

Although I just got back, I would not mind traveling again. Not too sure if I can take leave. I have like 30 days of leave. There are so many places I want to go.

No comments: