Monday, July 16, 2007

Till then. now.

So, plenty has happened since my last post.

The dreadful wedding is finally over. You cannot believe the amount of trouble I got into for it. First, it was the imho unnecessary jewellery saga, my parents abandoning me and the final screaming n yelling. My heart was like dead and i was trying not to look like I cried a lot on the wedding day. What so fantastic about a wedding anyway.Its not as if your life is going to change. or if there is anything you can do now that you can't do before. Too much fanfare imho.


Will be in kl next week. Its just bad timing. I get to not read HP at 7am and can only start on it at 11pm when I am back plus boss is not around. Its perfect to be in office when he is not around. But nono, I had to be away. CS are rising too which means I won't be able to monitor.

Made a cheesecake. It turned out pretty alright althought I wasn't able to yank the cake out of the mould after I was done. Who cares anyway. Had no appetite to eat it cos I knew like one whole blob of butter and cream cheese went in. Its way too much sin for me. In fact, now I look at cheesecake differently. I imagine them in butter and cream cheese. Yucks.

No comments: