Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Units of a day.


Again Again, 24 hours in a day is way too short.
Imagine I divide my hours into units a day -  something inspired by about a boy when I rewatched it.

Sidetrack - on radio this morning, I am pretty certain that the guy doing the voice over for the Shell sense advertisement is the same as the Samsung Imagine advert. For a while, I thought they were the same. The way the words were emphasize were the same too.

Back to maintrack
9 units are spent working
8 units sleeping

This leaves me 7 units.
I take 1 unit to get to work.  2 units to get back, eat and bath.

That leaves me 4 units.
Sounds like a lot. Aha, that is assuming I leave work on the dot.  

Lets assume that
4 units - I spend 1 unit devouring the papers.
3 units left.  1 unit surfing the internet.  
2 units left. Well I am not abt to justify this 2 units because my plan above assumes everything runs like clockwork. By right, these 2 units should not exist. If they did, I would have my magazines to read, TV, phone time which will not be enough.

Why Why Why is this barely enough even when I leave work on the dot.

Well, the reality is I do not leave work on the dot.
That leaves my 4 units to be either 3 or 2 units.
Sigh sigh. I had this feeling of exasperation last night when I couldnt do anything except read the papers.

Now I feel a little dumb, cos all i did was to replace the word hours by units. I am sure Hugh Grant meant it differently when he used units.

No comments: