Monday, July 18, 2005

Handsel, will you marry me?

Today, Guojun proposed to me. He sent me an sms ,"Handsel, will you marry me?"

Kok, he has been lamenting that I have not blogged for a very long time and that sms will give me something to blog about.
I have loads to tell, but I do not know where to start. I been to Taiwan and back. I guess all my closer friends on msn would have bits and pieces of the story. It was good, except that I felt extremely tired when I got back.

So, to Guojun, of course I will not marry you la. Duh. Marrying terrifies me, at least for now.

Now that there is no more desperate housewives, my mondays have become emptier. I planned to plough through recruits and send out resumes, but to my incest, I found out that my mum sold sat's recruit to the garang guni man. So upset. I been sending out resumes but no one seem to be calling me up for any interview. Am getting discouraged. Very, in fact.

Alboy took on a crazy working schedule. He now works from 830 am till 1030pm. The crunch time, he calls it. It is so crunching that he doesn't even pick up my call. He tells me that he hears the phone ring and know its me because I am assigned a different ring tone, but he leaves it ringing anyhow. I think he is crazy. Working 14 hours a day leaves him no time for anything else. By the time he leaves his workplace, it is 11pm, this leaves him no time to even take a proper bath at home before hitting the sacks.

On a happier note, I finished reading the whole of HP and the Half blood prince. It is her best installment so far. Its deeper and not like the previous Lord Voldermort appeared, got rid of him at the end of the book kind. In fact, Lord Voldermort does not even appear in the book. Tom Riddle does though. Ok, no more spoilers. But if you want to know more, I be more than glad to fill you in.

My days seem empty. My work is unfulfilling. I bore myself at night after work.

I want to go out and have fun at night but somehow I also like the serenity home provides. I also feel guilty if I go out too much cos this would mean that I see my dad less at home. My dad has been sleeping earlier these days. Although we do not talk much in each other presence, I try to make it a point to appear physically in front of him. I may still be constipated for words when I face him but I think I will try. Recent events have led me to realized that I really do love and miss my dad. Sure, I may not be the perfect daughter my dad wants me to be, I do not agree with him on several things. My dad has been on my mind more and more often these days. I do not really know what to do expect appear more often in front of him.

I want the week to go past fast. In fact I want the month to pass fast. 2 reasons. I would be getting my pay, I have about a thousand dollars in claim this month,before you salivate, I had to fork out every single cent of this one thousand dollars first. One major thing I do not like about my company, they always assume you have spare cash to fork out first. 2nd, it would mean I am close to the NDP long weekend. I just realized from a teacher friend that they get weds off too, and I was happy with my tues long weekend. Crap.

k, I will stop. Promise to blog more frequently.

2 comments:

Guojun said...

Hansel!! Will you marry me?

Hmm... Wait, you just gave the answer in your blog... Nvm, I try again next time...

I can't work for 14hours a day also. I wun want to live me life like that. Must leave time for my friends and family.

If you are bored at night, why not try a new hobby?

Finally, do blog more often, so that you dun have to write so much at one go, and I dun have to comment so much at one go also... Haha

Anonymous said...

Hey... u forget to mention that u got a "cheapskate" fren who's so cheapskate that he doesnt even want to buy his own HP book.
Btw, he thinks that Rowling is too rich, no point making her richer ! (Ha ha... cheapsake fren also got cheapskate excuse to convince himself that he isnt that cheapskate)