Friday, July 22, 2005

Hungry

I have been hungry very often recently. I have been eating more as well. I think my metabolism rate increased tremendously.

I feel lighter although I am pretty sure I am eating way more.

I had a Unagi set at Hisatomo yesterday and less than 2 hours later on the way home, I was hungry again.

I wolfed down a bowl of noodles and duck when I got home. I didn't even feel bloated or anything after that.

This morning, barely 5 hours later, I woke up with a growling stomach. My breakfast was a bowl of lor mee. Yes, lor mee at 8am in the morning. Its the most fantastic way to start off your day. Beats the fishball and wanton noodles. Yes, while others eat 2 pathetic slice of bread for breakfast, I enjoy hawker food. Usually, its lor mee, fishball noodles, fish slice noodles sometimes I get rice. Its fantastic.

At noon, I was starving again. However, I was jioed to the gym, so I went to swim instead. Crazy. I had a full bowl of vegetarian noodles after that. At 3pm, I was hungry again. I only had biscuits to eat in the office because my pantry is so poorly stocked. 7pm, what's new now, hunger strikes.

Despite all the eating, my stomach is flat. When I mean flat, I mean flat flat. Most people can be stick thin but have bulges around their tummy area, but my tummy remains flat. Jealous eh. Dun give me flak for this k.

I feel like superwoman.

I now have the reputation of eating a lot in the office. My collegues who went to Philippines with me have been spreading stories that I eat a lot and non-stop. Crap. I only eat a lot in comparison with them. Heellooo, which guy only eats Yogurt for breakfast. That is so lame. I eat a full meal at breakfast, 2 rounds of the buffet fare. I think more at lunch and dinner at them too. In my defense, that is only because they eat so little. Both are guys who weight 70+kg.

I hate girls who eat very little and say they are full. No one can possibly be full from a mouthful of lettuce. Veggies sucks too. Eat meat! I am absolutely carnivorous. I eat only selected vegetables,i.e vegs with no leaves. I hate the raw veg taste.

K. Before you envy me, I do swim 5 times a week. I think its the swimming that is increasing my metabolism rate. I used to swim that often in the past but never felt this way before.

My only wish - that with all the food intake, I will grow taller.

1 comment:

Guojun said...

To eat is good.... To eat and not grow fat is better!!!