Friday, September 16, 2005

Work

Today I will blog directly in Blogger instead of in some software where I can do spell check. So, there would be loads of spelling errors here. My spelling is atricious and I have been overly reliant on spell check and terrible handwriting all these years.

Its been slightly crazy at work these days. I am not overwhelmed by the sheer volume. I never do and I will never allow myself to be. I believe I work fast, unlike my xxx colleagues who are so darn inefficient. Have to use xxx, else will come under Sedition Act. One of my colleague left and she left me wiping her ass. I had already expected it. Thankfully she was also very inefficient so after frantically sorting out her sorry mess for a day, everything was more or less in order.

I am in charge of clearing her emails now. She gets only one or two work related emails a day. The rest are advertisments for spas, shopping, discounts, promotions, birthday reminders, all of which she signed up to, not spam.

I wonder what she does in her normal workdays. Chao Keng.

I am also glad that we have hit quota with two more weeks left to go. This means that I also can chao keng for 2 weeks before the cycle starts again. Thats me, coporate rat. Sometimes chao keng does you good.

I'm also glad its Friday tomorrow. Although the week seems to have whizzed by, Friday 5pm is still a lovely feeling.

No comments: