Monday, September 19, 2005

I'm a happy girl today

because,

I got my hair cut!


I always thought of my hair as black, but somehow this photo makes it look brown. I had never dyed my hair. When I was younger, people would say , hey nice colour. Now, even the stupid hair dresser thinks its a badly dyed job.

To eliminate photogragh tricks, I took a pic of Alboy's hair and it turned out black all right.

Then, I saw a rainbow.


It was a really really really big rainbow. At the Macpherson Junction. Its been so long since I last since a rainbow and so big too. I only caught part of it in this photo since the car was moving.

Then, I finally used my metro vochurs and bought a bag!



i bought this but in orange. I was a little peeved after I did a google on it. They splashed the word italy all over but its actually a china owned copmany with a really crappy website. But thankfully, the bag's not too bad. But to pay for it without vochurs is too overpriced.

Then, I spent my $10 Marks and Spencer vochurs!
I bought mushroom soup, onion soup and minestrone soup. Yum Yum, I just hope they are not too salty as most canned food are.

So happy today.

No comments: