Sunday, March 12, 2006

Back and I love my country

Ok I am back from the filipinas.

Its crazy. I vomited and vomited and vomited the first two days I was there. It was eat puke sleep vomit. I do not even remember vomiting so much in my life. I guess it was a combination of eating creamy choco (Max Brenner) on an empty stomach + some form of food poisoning.

The hotel's toilet bowl was so low, I literally sat on the floor and vomited into the bowl. I had no strength to stand up and bend over. It was a routine of jump out of bed, sprint to the toilet, sit down and purge. It was uber gross. I was so sick I had to see the hotel doctor. Which loser sees the hotel doctor overseas?

My blood pressure was so low, I felt dizzy the whole time and could not make sudden movements. It didn't help that I had to present nonstop for 4 hours in front of 50 people the next day. She gave me a jab and I slept and slept. I have yet to weight myself but I think I might have lost a bit of weight.

After the vomiting subsided, the shitting started. I shat 3 times during breakfast. On any account, shitting is so much better than vomiting. It’s much easier and less tiring. My shit is still not back to its normal state and I am still very much flatulent now. It’s so gross. It’s the kind where your fart really stinks.

The last time I was in the filipinas, I had serve diarrohea for 2 days. Something about that place does not work for me.

I am much much better now. My shit should go back to normal tomorrow. A good way to judge your body's well being is by its shit. My shit never fails to change its form, colour, smell whenever I step out of sg.

I love my country. I love it so much that although the other Qs at the immigration counter had almost no q, I obstinately queued at the Only Singaporeans Welcome Home Q.

No comments: