Tuesday, March 14, 2006

A very good monday in a long time.

Its Monday and suprising my monday was pretty good. I'm not talking about work obviously.
I shifted desk to make way for a new colleague since I am in the hazing period. So I am not right at the back of the office at a corner, at a corner so quiet where everyone works so seriously. Unlike my old place where the radio plays in the background and the people livier. Enough about work.

When I woke up in the morning, my plan was to work swim go home watch desparate housewives and sleep at 11pm. But, I forgot my Thai colleague was coming to Sg and I was so obligated to go out with her.

So, I was in Orchard after work at Din Tai Fung, walked around, had tons of fun. Sg colleague was darn funny, Thai girl was fun so it was great company. The best part of weekday outings is that the company pays for transport. We will find some way to claim it back, in a way we are totally spoiled. Taking cab is such a luxury. In comparision, taking p.transport sucks. I love taking cabs and not paying for it. P.transport is just so weary.

Looks like I am going to dine out the whole week. My tue is free. Have to go eat some dinner with some angmo coming down to the office on wed, might bring Thai girl to MoS too. Thurs I am eating out with Thai girl n other colleagues again. Friday its facial at pink. Its a damn ex facial and I wasn't too keen but since the company is going to be good. Once is ok.

Looks like my afterwork activity is set. The funny thing is, its all with work people. People I usually avoid to spend time with out of work hours.

I only wish time at work would be as fun.

No comments: