Saturday, March 18, 2006

Why is it so hard to get nice simple black shoes?

Ya why?

n you think with Charles n Keith, URS and the hordes of shoe shops it should be easy.
Its not! So not easy

I do not like CK, everyone wears them plus they are really uncomfortable. I have so many pairs when I used to exchange my UOB pts for their vochurs. I have been royally pissed off enought with the feetache I have to endure whenever I wear their shoes to avoid CK. I will only buy if its really cheap or really nice.

URS is crap. The designs are mostly ugly and the shoes never fail to blister my toes.

So, I finally saw a nice pair of black shoes at Seiyu Bugis, by some obscure brand called Antonio Club. I would have bought it but guess what, no size. There weres 2 pairs that I liked, the nicer one didn't have my size and I didnt bother asking about the other pair because it was closing time and they were chasing me out. They told me the Seiyu at CKK or J8 might have the size.

What did I do??
I went down to CCK after mulling over it the whole day. I even gave up my swim to go down. If you know me, you will know that my daily swim is very very very important to me. I went down even thought I hate CCK. I hate the whole area. The place makes me feel uncomfortable. I just do not like CCK.

The Seiyu at CCK was pathetic. It was super small and it did not even carry that brand at all. So the sales assistant offered to help me call J8, they told me they have the brand but may not have the size. So, I was like ok.

I left CCK, took the train down to causeway pt. Walked a bit around. Then I thought why not just go J8. So I went. I even took a cab. Its ok cos I am going to claim for it.

I reached J8 Seiyu. The Seiyu there was equally pathetic and you know what, they didnt even carry the brand I wanted. The idiots at CCK. I was so damn bloody pissed. I was super mang zhang. So angry. I don't even like going to J8. Its like the 2nd hated place after CCK. So so so so pissed.

I don't even like heartland malls. I like going to malls in town. So so so irritating. So pissed.
Maybe I should just go sew back the strap on my broken black shoes. Whatever.

No comments: