Monday, September 25, 2006

Things that I hate

I hate it when I procrasinate because I get very pissed with myself and I don't like it. I hate it that I keep thinking of the long overdue task when I should be enjoying myself.
I hate it when everyone around me is so busy you have to arrange for outings months ahead. I hate it when everyone does not keep time. A dinner date should start on time. Rubber time is no good.
 
I hate it that people only come to you when they need help. I hate it when poeple take you for granted. I hate it that people have to multitask and schedule so many things at the same time. I hate it when I trudge through Mondays to Fridays. I hate it worse when I realised midweek that the week is going too slowly. I hate it that you have to play tennis with two people. Why can't every tennis court have a practising wall.
 
I hate it that weekends are so short.

No comments: