Thursday, September 28, 2006

So much angst


Welcome dear body to another day where everything feels like stone.
I figured I probably need to sleep at 10pm everyday to feel like a million dollars the next day, else no matter what time I sleep, I probably feel like crap unless I wake up at noon.

Anyway I have been feeling super irritated these days. I hate working with incompetent people. I hate it that people complain about their work all the time and whole day say they want to go on holiday. I want to go on holiday tooo, but I do my fair share of work. These people want to quit but are hanging on cos there is a possible chance of a trip to somewhere in the coming months, then they quit right after.

Dang has been really busy of late so its also getting irritating that he is mostly dead tired. I think I am just short fuse these days. Maybe its the mooncakes, I only like Raffles hotel cognac mini snowskin mooncake,  but people keep sending substandard mooncakes to the office and my colleagues keep forcing me to eat them. With the exception of Raffles hotel mooncakes, I hate all other mooncakes. Why force me to eat them. I want my gelatos not mooncakes. We should have a Gelato festival or something instead.

No comments: