Tuesday, December 05, 2006

As time goes by....


Its one of those days where I wake up absolutely exhausted. I slept well during the weekend. I slept pretty decently last night but still I feel like crap. I conclude again that I am not a morning person. My shoulder no longer aches that much after that lady gave me a absolutely fantastic massage. I hope it lasts.

Recently I grown to detest certain people. Its hard to say why why what what but this is a public blog afterall. Once I put effort to password lock it then I will write more. But really, I do not understand why some people can turn out so different in the years, or why some people think that they are superior/inferior than what they really are. Someone recently had a issue at work where all the colleagues were quarrelling over the 'Best Friend' issue. I thought 'Best Friends' were beyond our time and only existed when you were in primary school. I told her that and that you will probably have different friends at different stages of your life. Unless your characters are a perfect match, two friends will probably at same point in time lag behind each other, which sucks.

Too much undercurrent at work makes me so tired too, or maybe its a combination of the cold air, pc screen and noisy colleagues.



2 comments:

moi said...

Gosh, it sounds as if your office is a whole mess of politics and teenage girls having a cat-fight. It must be really exhausting; I know I'd have a hard time trying NOT to roll my eyes upwards and sigh. Hang on in there; your week-long break is almost there!

Anonymous said...

Ok what... At least your office got girls... My office dun even have a any girls... The only thing we have is all the FHM posters on the wall.....