Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Season Greetings

So, the torrential 3 day rain finally stopped. I was hoping it will still be raining when I woke up this morning. I think its kinda cool to have it rain all the time. I love the rain and I'm not even complaining that I forgot to bring my brolly out when I rushed out of the house yesterday and had to walk in the rain. I even ate ice cream while walking in the rain. I had this melon ice cream craving for weeks and I just had to eat one melon ice cream regardless of the weather.

Its very amazing how the mud is still so soft even after 12 hours of sunshine. Usually, the mud here is super hard, now my heels sink into the mud every step I take.

The pool was super cold today, I think its all rain water in the entire pool today. Its quite cool actually. Now that the sun is out, its so so so hot again. But, then again the rain doesn't cool things down much because the humidity is still so high.

Town was crazily packed yesterday even at 5pm. I went to La Senza and they had this lovely sale. I am so tempted to go back and get things in all different colours. I got some xmas presents already. I'm a bit shocked that my colleague gave me a 100 dollar Metro Voucher as xmas present and a separate birthday present. Considering I only bought a 30 dollar gift for her for xmas, now, I need to get something good for her birthday next year. Maybe I should even stop complaining about her going on and on about her wedding plans.

I need to enjoy my birthday tomorrow. Sleep in, and look ahead to the next week because I do not have to go to work. Yippee. December is always good.

No comments: