Sunday, May 13, 2007

An Entry

Time to blog since I have some spare time.

It’s been a crazy week for me workwise.
On the social note, I have been caught up with watching 24 now that I have completed prison break. I do not like it at all. Not the show. But the act of watching TV.

I only have so many hours a day, watching television disrupts my reading routine. Eversince I started Prison Break, I have not been able to complete my Magazine readings before the next issue arrives. It is pissing me off big time. My book - I read only 5 pages a day before I get too tired and conked off. Anyone would, try reading a book at 3am after 3 hours of telly. It’s so disgusting.

I am going to just complete the first season of 24 and stop there. It’s not that interesting anyway. The rest if I watch, it be like a Saturday Afternoon thingy, no more messing with my reading.

Spent 230+ on Mother's Day Lunch. Sometimes I think that my siblings are the ones who are enjoying it most. I mean, they just wait and depend for me to make reservations, go have a nice lunch , make mum happy and mum doesn’t question them on their absence of presents. I should make them pay a nominal amount but then I would surely get flak for imposing that.

Have recently been enamored by the T100 and ipod Video 80G. My mum was almost going to buy the 80G for me (in partial exchange for LV) but they had no stock. Darn. Now that we left Epicenter, its never going to happen again.

Would put them on my Birthday Wishlist since I do not foresee myself spending so much money. Have to put myself on Budget. Esp since I have yet to book my London Finland hotels. That is going to cost at least 1k.

Things I need to do this week
- Pack my clothes cupboard and decide if I really do need an extra cupboard
- Pack my table. I cannot understand how my table now is messier than when I was actually using it to study.
- Pack my room. I think I have more wires entangling everything.
- Get another component input cable so I do not have to manually plug and unplug them everytime I switch from TV to DVD. Than k goodness I have some substantial knowledge about electrical stuff.
- While I am on that, install Wireless control for my light switch! Not high priority since I would have to shut off electricity to my whole house. Do not think Dad would be very pleased.
- Finish reading all my backdated magazines.

No comments: