Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Of mice and stupid people

Today i think, erm erm, I havn't blogged for some time so I should write something really nice.

But now, I am in the eragon mood where I want to mentally kill some people. Make it more violent this time, I want to physically take their heads and smash it against the wall till the blood makes a mess on the floor.

How can some people be so self centered, think they are so damn bloody smart (worse still, keep refering to themselves as smart which really reafirms the fact that they think they are smart) but yet be so dumb. I hate people who pick and choose what they want to belive. Sometimes, I think i should just focuse on my job and not bother but its just not me. I have this knack for telling people off and confronting them like a raged bull when I totally do not agree. Sigh. Poor me.

To happier things, I finally filled in my spreadsheet and realised I spent a lot of money this month. Its double the amount. If money spent were an indication of my social life then I should be doing pretty well but somehow I do not feel so. It does not help that the GSS is ongoing. I seriously do not think I be buying anything unless it is really really cheap which it never is.

My heart feels rather knotted. I think its cos of imbeciles and work. Sometimes I feel like just quitting but I don't think i will. Not yet at least.

No comments: