Friday, February 11, 2005

Happy CNY!!

hahahahahahaha, I am so happy!
Its the third day of the cock year and I am not working. Methinks half the population is not working, and half of the population who is working is skiving at work. Of course, there are some with no choice and have to work.

So, I survived the new year, it was a tumultuous start really. As with every new year. I collected less Ang Bao money because my grandmother went senile and absent-mindedly gave us the $4 Ang Bao packets meant for the generic all, instead of the special $40 grandchildren Ang Bao packets. But seriously, I do not care much for the money, feels good to receive it but its nothing really.

I still have 4 more dinners to eat at my uncles' place. That would take me 2 more weekends.

Dung is bugging me to visit his relatives, he says he is getting tired of brewing up reasons to explain my absent. I have told him to tell his pesky relatives that I am Indian. Cock. I am not even obligated to visit them and because of that, the harder I will try not to visit them. I hate being forced.



Dung wore this for CNY. Nice?

2 comments:

Guojun said...

The watch looks very good. Must be really expensive.

Handsel said...

haha, no la, i have a matching pair too. it was on sale and really not expensive. wait till i get my diamond studded rolex and post a pic of it