Saturday, February 05, 2005

I caught a lizard!

I caught a lizard!


I know this photo with make Miss Leow scream and send a shiver down her spine.

I love catching lizards and no I am not a psycho. No pun intended *wink*

When I was in secondary school and in the midst of doing sewing for home economics homework, this big fat lizard prance up and down my brown paper. I got so irritated I took the pin I was holding and jabbed it right through its rubbery skin. It was an experience.

It was also the first time I understood what they truly meant by cold-blooded creatures. The lizard was rubbery and so cold.

Yesterday lizard courted death by first appearing by my bed. I cannot have a lizard crawling over me when I sleep. I tried to catch it but missed. I grudgingly went to spring pack my clothes. Just as I was done, the lizard appeared again. Now, I cannot have it near my nicely packed clothes. No way. If it appeared in the toilet, I would be less interested in catching it. But no, it had to appear in all the wrong places.

On a less gruesome note, I bought a set of clothes today. So happy.

No comments: