Saturday, March 19, 2005

Manslaves needed!

I just e-filed my income tax!! It was confusing at first but it was really very easy. Afterall, I have no other sources of income, not eligible for any reliefs and yadar yadar.

I was in town at 4pm yesterday!!! It was a wonderful feeling, has been eons since I appeared in town at 4pm on a weekday. Most of the time, I would be mulling in front of my computer at work watching the little clock at the bottom right of the screen. The sun was scorching but it didn't even matter.

We groomed ourselves, bought stuff and were dead beat at the end of the day. My ankles were hurting. It is strange because that's the only part of my lower limps that ever ache all these years. It felt as if my bones were hitting the floor and I feel this way even if I were wearing my Timberland's walking shoes. Ym had to lug her heavy bag around. Her bag is really heavy, I would be exhausted if I were her. That is why, we need manslaves.

In fact, every girl should be provided with a manslave when she shops. Shopping centers should provide a manslave to every girl. His job would be to carry her purchases, her bags, water (so heavy cos its 1l=1kg) , follow her around dutifully and smile. Simple job isn't it. Pay a premium and manslave will drive you home too.

The best way to shop is to get out really early, like 11am, and shop when the crowds are at work. At about 3pm, you can go for your spas, manicures, pedicures, eyebrows, and whatever. Have dinner at about 6pm and watch a 7pm movie. It will end nicely at 9pm, leaving you ample time to get back home and avoiding rush-home traffic at the same time. This way, one would not be exhausted at having to cover so much ground in so little time.

I am dreaming, ain't I?

Whatever, I decided I will wear my little green skirt out later, as soon as I find a matching top for it.

No comments: