Sunday, March 27, 2005

Good Friday Weekend

So, I'm into my third day of the long weekend. Time flies doesn't it.

I had a great Friday followed by an uneventful Saturday, and am now dreading the coming work week. There are no p.hols in April!!!

Things I did the past two days.

- I watched 2 movies in less than 24hrs. I am so proud of myself. It is something I have not done since my teeny bopper days. These days, I somewhat prefer watching a dvd on a cosy bed than with 300 strangers. Plus point, as in my earlier post, it is possible to hump while watching a dvd, but that totally misses the point.

- I got nauseous while playing xbox. I seriously suck at xbox games. Was playing Starwars: Knights of the old Republic, all that maneuvering with the light saber while trying to navigate made me feel like puking. I hate 3-D games. Why can't all games be simple like super Mario or bubble puzzle. You only need a joystick for direction and another button to fire. These days, there are 2 joysticks on the controller and a million other buttons. Please, my hand is only that big. But I resolve to get better at these games. I love racing games though.

- I slept the whole of Saturday and still have dark eye bags. I seriously wonder why.

- I ate half a tub of Phish Food. I love Phish Food. I like the strawberry with graham swirls too. I believe its called Primary Berry Graham. I love their new flavours.

- I finally used another $20 of my Robinson vouchers. I had $50 to start with, I sold $20 to a colleague. My stuff cost $16 and I paid with my $20 voucher. They actually refunded the difference to me in cash. So happy. Another $10 to go. I hate Robinson vouchers. It is so out of the way and there is absolutely nothing to buy there. Too bad, my frumpy office manager loves Robinson and as a result, all of us gets Robinson vouchers on our birthdays.

- I finally used $10 of my Metro voucher. Metro vouchers have no expiry dates, you just use and they print another voucher with the difference to you. Its like a stored value card. The voucher has been with me so long, I do not even remembered how I got it. The last time I used it was like a year ago. I have another $5 left.

In short, I am quite happy this weekend. My only grouse is that it has to end and I can feel myself being sucked back into the whirlwind of work.

1 comment:

moi said...

You are online? I was online too, but somehow, unable to install icq, hence, cannot msg you. I do believe we were blogging at the same time!! Lucky you - 2 movies in less than 1 day