Wednesday, March 02, 2005

What happends on a weekday evening?

What do people do on weekdays when they return home from work?

Do you continue working? I know a lot of people who bring work home or rabidly check their work emails.

Do you watch tv? What is there to watch anyway? Besides Desparate housewives or housewife (I am clueless), which I try to religiously watch, there is almost nothing on tv.

Do you sleep? Sleep will only make the next work day arrive sooner.

Do you go out with friends? Its getting harder and harder for everyone to agree on a time to meet.

All I want to do on a weekday evening, is to lounge and laze on bed naked and maybe hump like jackrabbits, and watch a dvd at the same time.

I miss school.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watch DVD WHILE humping? Heh good job.

Handsel said...

doggie style allows u to do that. hahaha.

LittleDrinker said...

I wish I had someone to hump with! In place of that I tend to just go out clubbing in an effort to feel dreadful the following day and spend all my cash on frivolous pursuits. But good on you on the shagging thing.

Anonymous said...

Heh true. But guys tend to not be able to multi-task.