Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Are u chio?

Am slightly disgusted at the way a conversation went with a friend yesterday.

I had barely kept in contact with her since we graduated, we were never really close friends although we sat together, hung out together for most our official lessons time. We were friends of convenience. I remembered how we would seem like good friends during lectures and dash off our separate ways after lessons.

She belonged to the cheong type, Mambo every Wednesday, partied, guys , booze. I was somewhat milder, more boring.

Thus, it was no suprise we went our separate ways after graduation. There was the occasional very enthusiastic 'Hiii, hows you babe' on msn but nothing more. She msn me yesterday at work, asking if I had anything on Friday. It smelt fishy but I continued. She later asked me to go to a Halloween party on Friday. Of course I replied that I already had prior plans with my friends(which I don't), and that if if time permits, we might pop by. Politically correct answer eh.

Then she went ok, Are your friends chio? Its like Duh. Then she revealed that the organiser were lacking girls, chio girls in fact. It was disgusting. I know she likes name dropping and hanging around with beautiful people. But still, its almost like discrimination against normal looking people. There should be a sedition act for such things. I

guess it was a good thing that I hung ard with other friends, like my astro friends. They are so much nicer people. Read the same books, enjoy the same things mostly and talk a lot of kok.

No comments: