Sunday, October 30, 2005

Of strange dreams and snogging

So, plenty of things happened and I not know how to prioritize the blogging.

Saturday started off perfectly. Nice massage, I actually enjoyed the massage minus the oily aftereffect. I had requested to wash off all the oil after the massage but I still felt ready to be bbq the whole day. I later found out that you are not supposed to wash off the oil cos wind will seep in and you will get rheumatism. I think i am doomed. Already, my knee aches when its going to rain.

I had some disagreement with Alboy and for some reason, I feel he is acting like a girl. Sigh. Nm.

I think the highlight of this entry will be my dream. I want to blog it out before I forget.

It was really strange.

Alboy had volunteered to accompany me to my phonetics class. It was more in a desperate move for him, like he thinks that I might be falling for some guy in the class and wanted to accompany me to keep an eye on me.

So he went along. The teacher was a newbie, a Filipino. I can't remember how she looks like.
The lesson went on as usual and it was break time. I was getting irritated and hungry. So I told Alboy that I will go down to the canteen. He went to the toilet.

When I was at the canteen, I met my long time crush. I bought a plate of bee hoon. He walked towards me and gave me a very warm smile. Then as I sat down, he proceeded to sit beside me. He sat so close to me, our bodies were touching. I could feel his warm breath. He obviously wanted to snuggle with me. I wanted to snuggle with him too (in real life as well), but i was afraid Alboy might appear and catch us. Also, I was worried because I had exceeded the 10mins break time and I so wanted to get back to class.

So, I tried my best to keep my distance, but failed miserably. In the end, we got closer n closer to each other and our bodies merged into one blob. Then, it was really chessy, like in Lady and Tramp, we were sharing the bee hoon and somehow landed up kissing. It was a long passionate kiss. Tongue and all, and yes really wet. It felt damn good.

After that, I tore away from him and went back to class.There was no one left. Everyone had left, including Alboy.
I saw my report book on the table. I was so upset because, Alboy left without informing me, and without helping to collect my report book. I was really upset. Then, I wondered if he saw what went on in the canteen.
Then I felt it was the end of the world.

I never found out of Alboy saw us, cos my hp rang at that point in time.

It was Alboy sending me an sms, telling me he just woke up. It was freaky. I was half expecting him to confront me.

So, I called him and told him my dream. In the exact sequence here, except that I conveniently left out the long time crush and snogging part.
Anyway, it just feels strange. Damn strange. Sigh.

Even stranger is, now I feel like I desparetely need to kiss someone to relive that passionate kiss in the dream. And it does not have to be Alboy. Preferbably, long time crush.

1 comment:

Guojun said...

Kiss me!! Kiss me!!

Haha. Why not just ask your Alboy to kiss you instead?