Thursday, October 13, 2005

Some people are born bitches

I re-read my last blog and cannot believe how happy i was there. It felt like so long ago, that happiness feeling.

*pause* am trying out the OTO Trimax that my mum bought while typing this. So I'm vibrating and itching. Its supposed to increase blood circulation so it itches. I'm supposes to last ten minutes with it, but its only 1 min now and I can barely feel my stomach already. Its so itchy. The last time I did some vibrating machine, I itched like crazy and turned all red, like freshly bloomed flowers in a spring meadow.

3 mins elapsed. Cannot take it anymore...So itchy..yikes

K, now that I ripped that thing off me I can think better and blog better.

After that spate of happiness, I got really really pissed, so bloody pissed I do not want to retype it all here. I think I narrated the whole story to so many people on msn that i am really really tired of repeating myself. In short, some people are born bitches and I hope with all my heart that the bitch gets her period on that day and stain her dress a horrific red for the whole world to see. That should suffice and appease me.

Alternatively, let it rain cats and dogs the whole day. Cats and Dogs as in big thunderstorm, to make things as difficult as possible on that day.
When I get mad, I rant. I think of loads of nasty things that I wish will happen to you. Believe me, I have quite an imagination and I usually don't care much.

I wish things will get more exciting.

I had wanted to go HK during the upcoming p.hols, but Alboy is so non-committal abt it that I decide i will forget about it. I will not let myself get so uptight over it. If I really do want to go, I will just plan and go myself. He had verbally agreed to go to HK with me. I did all the research - not much actually, but I found the flights and hotel contacts. I have enough miles to redeem a flight so all he has to do is to go book his flight or at least give me the go-ahead to book on his behalf. I have told him that, so the ball is in his court and I will not do anything. And the ball has been in his court since then, surprise.

Anyway, anyone up for beach volley in Sentosa anytime soon?
Or dinner in sentosa, beach front dinning, its quite cool. Quiet and breezy. (We can all hide in Guybrush's Kangoo and cheat on admission) Just a thought, like human smuggling.

K. May the bitch get her period on that day and make a bloody red mess for the entire world.

No comments: