Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Aiooya Ee, Aiooah Oh , Aiooah Ah Ah Ah

I been quite happy recently!

I went through a period of difficult decision making and now that I made my decision, things should and look up from here.

I am so glad because it is approaching my bday. Much as I dissed the fanfare about birthdays, I feel happy when my birthday is coming.

Partly because Xmas is nearing too, and that joy is in the air, everyone seems to be in a happier mood looking forward to hols and clearing leave. Plus its good that there are so many sales, it makes you feel like you can shop, although most of the time things are still too expensive or out of what I am willing to pay.

Then, I just cracked my DVD player. I am so proud of myself. I found the crack in Portuguese, got it translated. The translation didn't really make sense because the sentence structured was all screwed up. It was like "With device off, it presses the OPEN in the remote control to open the tray". I was like..how to open tray when device off. But apparently, you can open tray with device off.

Now I can watch Sister hood of the travelling pants tonight! and oh, Amazing race season finale is on tonight too!

So happy!

I also recently discovered the joy of going into the sauna. The place where I swim daily has a sauna, I have never used it in all the 8 mths I been swimming there mainly because the sauna is in the toilet and to on it, you have to get the key from the counter. The counter of course is positioned at the door and I really do not fancy walking dripping wet across the whole gym to ask for the key in my swimsuit. Thus, I never bothered with the sauna, plus the only memory I have of going into a sauna was when I was very very very young and it was not pleasant.

About 2 weeks ago, a colleague joined the gym and she is so into sauna. I went in with her once because she in her nice and dry gym clothes had no problem walking across the gym asking for the key, unlike the fish out of water me. It was really nice. I loved the way perspiration formed and it really felt very very good. I feel very peaceful and surreal after that. I went in myself a few times after that. Most of the time I sneaked in after someone else used it, so the room would still be heated. It wasn't as hot sometimes if I go in long after the previous person. Sometimes, my colleagues switches it on it for me and it is piping hot. Really really nice.

I need to go read about the proper sauna procedure. I cannot figure whether to bath before or after, dry my hair or not. Now what i do is, I bath after my swim, bath as in shop and shampoo. Wrap myself in a towel, blow my hair dry, then go into the sauna. Come out and rinse off the perspiration. I need to do some goggling about this. Goggle knows all.

Oh ya, my mum bought Ba Gua. You know how much I love eating it. Not as much as I used to a few years ago, but I still do. I used to have them all year round.

What would really make me senseless happy now is a nice peach. I been having peach cravings for ages. But according to my mum, the peachy season is out now. She used to buy those really really nice peaches, like those Sun Wu Kong will eat. I love those peaches.

Peach peach peach..i want peach.

1 comment:

Guojun said...

Hi babe.

It's so nice to read that you are happy. I think you very long never happy liao.... =)