Thursday, December 29, 2005

Thus far

So I have been on leave this whole week and what have I done? Nothing really.

I have fallen into this slumber where i sleep at 4am and wake up at 4pm. It amazes me how fast I switch timezones. But it feels awful really, like so unproductive. Although I do not think being at work fuelling a coporataion's growth is productive, it does give me a false sense of self-worth.

I'm growing fat too, think i put on another kg or so. Usually when I don't eat the whole day, my stomach becomes sucked in, now there's actually blubber. Whatever, I will swim it away when the new year starts.

I stayed over at Alboy's twice this week, mainly watching dvds and vcds while he sleeps. I can't sleep before 4, so I just amuse myself by rummaging through his collection of cds and watching them on his 42" tv while he lies like dead weight beside me. Best part - he sleeps so soundly he has no idea I finished watching 3 movies. Sideways was uber boring.

I have this huge urge to go MoS. More to see the place and say I been there than to cheong. Contrary to popular believe, I was never a cheongester. I have no idea why people think I drink and party a lot. I don't, in fact, I almost never.

Tomorrow I am finally going to town.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't go to MoS in the end... but isn't it more fun trying to articulate? hehhe


Susu

Handsel said...

way way more fun..

minGli said...

MOS?? haha..u wanna go? the queue you have to prepare to queue like an hour or so...wahahah..unless u wanna go early yo get chop and come back later..but i am not sure if that works if everyone thinks the same