Monday, December 26, 2005

Reflection

What happened this yr
1) I went to Taipei, Manila, Hanoi, SFO , Austin. Not bad really, I believed this is the most travelled yr ever in my life. To new places somemore. Would have squeezed in more if Alboy was free-er.

2) I had to deal with training and re-training my colleagues after they left after a short stint. However, at the end of the year, I think I landed up with the best team I had since I led it.

3) I lost motivation at work but found it back at the end of the year. I will proceed on to a new role next year. I also found out how nice some of my colleagues can be. Oh, I also found out who the backstabbers and bitches in the company are.

4) I had my first facial and massage and sauna and BW and threading session this year. It was great. I have since fallen into a bottomless pit.

5) I joined the gym and swam almost everyday since April.

6) I cut my hair the most number of times this yr. I decided it was a waste of money and I havn't cut it for 4 months and counting since. I think I bought the most number of shoes this yr too. Havn't bought a pair in like 4 months since.

7) I found out how dear my parents, esp my Dad, are to me. I need to work on expressing my feelings through actions more.

8) I belived I got the angriest with Alboy this yr. Prob over the stupid wedding. But all in all, I belived I had the greatest yr with him as well. Words cannot really express it all but I think he is one of the best things that every happened to me.

Things I want to do in 2006

1) I want to excel at my new position. I have to. Its a brand new position and I am scared shitless but I really want to prove to everyone I can do it.

2) I have to be more absolute and procrasinate less. I have decided to pen a to-do-list.

3) To visit new cities. Toying with the idea of bringing my mum to korea, but that may conflict with my new job scope. See how. I want to go somewhere with Alboy too.

4) Meet up with my friends more.

5) Save at least 10K. 15K would be nice although I think it will be pushing it.

6) Sleep less, wake up earlier.

7) Make my parents less pissed with me less often. This is going to be a tall order though.

1 comment:

moi said...

Woah, you have done quite a lot of reflection this year end. Well, you are still better than me, I am the worst procrastinator ever! Really, your comments did leave me thinking about what I should look forward to, what I should be grateful for. But you know what? Somehow, I have a weird feeling that getting that done will be another tall order... :(