Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Home early

Today I was home early from work. However early has evolved to take a meaning of leaving at the office at 8+pm.

Crazy eh. I used to feel that my day has streched too long if I stay beyond 8. Now I feel, eh, not bad. Bad Bad.

In a way, I cannot wait for these 3 mths to be over soon. Then I be offcially doing stuff I am paid to do instead of being in the training phase. 3 mths, 4 mths max. The though of an extra month is tortorous though.

I forgot that I left work early today, I should have made a trip down to get my hair cut. Now, looks like I have to wake up early on Sunday to go cut my hair. Its too long and out of shape.

You know what, I need some gelato now. I have grown out of eating ice-cream unless they have a gelato kinda quality. It has evolved to the state where if you put a tub of Ben' and Jerry beside gelato, I am not sure what I will choose.

No comments: